Here are 5 benefits to having Complete Tree Care & Landscape install a retaining wall:
- providing functional support for keeping soil in place,
- preventing sink holes and eliminating the eye sore of dirt piles and hills
- helpful in preventing flooding
- reduces maintenance and prevents erosion
- prevent damage to property or surrounding structures
A retaining wall is a protective structure, first and foremost. It is a structure that holds back soil from a building or structure. Retaining walls prevent down slope movement and provide support for vertical or near- vertical grade changes.